Capital Transfer Fund – This Fund is intended to be preserved and maintained in perpetuity for the future benefit of the Tla’amin Nation.
- Every 10 years, the Trustees may disburse a maximum of 10% of the indexed value of the Capital
- Intent is for the funds to last
- A maximum of 10% may be disbursed in 4 years
- Download the document: SIPP – Capital Transfer Fund [PDF]
Economic Development Fund – The purpose of the Economic Development Fund is to allow for the pursuit and generation of economic opportunities for the Tla’amin Citizens.
- Intention is to spend all the money
- There is no deadline to spend the money
- No disbursement limitations as with the Capital Disbursements in Section 7.1
- Proposed policy: to put a cap on the amount disbursed each year to ensure the funds last at least 15 years
- Download the document: SIPP – Economic Development Fund [PDF]